I literally just cried for fifteen minutes because I love dogs so much
if u make ur hot chocolate with water when milk is available dont associate with me
WHO IN THE SEVEN HELLS MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE WITH WATER
oh i don’t know, maybe lactose intolerant people/those allergic to milk who don’t want to spend their entire night with terrible stomach pains. idk though it’s just a speculation.
today in french we learned how to say “what’s in the bag” and i couldn’t stop laughing because
swaggity swag qu’est-ce qui dans le sac
Actually it’s qu’est-ce que c’est dans le sac but u tried
Alright, kiddies, it’s that time again. Giveaway time! This giveaway is kind of sort of celebrating my approaching 30,000 follower mark, but really I just want to get rid of my leftover con merchandise. If you want to see my other tees just head on over to my RedBubble!
EDIT: Alrighty, I’ve read up on Tumblr’s giveaway rules, so I’ve had to change some things around a bit so the post doesn’t get deleted. You must be 18 or older to win. If you are not 18 or older, you must get your parent’s permission or have them act on behalf of you to receive the prizes. Also this giveaway is not in any way affiliated or endorsed by Tumblr.
Here are the rules (please see before reblogging!):
- This giveaway will end on July 1st, 2013, so you have plenty of time!
- You can only reblog once. I repeat. ONCE. If you reblog more than once, it’s not very fair to the other people who want to win, and plus Tumblr doesn’t show multiple reblogs, so really it decreases your chances of winning.
- Likes do not count.
- You do not have to be following me, but it is always appreciated!
- Please, for the love of god, have your ask or submit page open! I need to be able to contact you through tumblr!
- I do not have any other sizes besides these, so please don’t ask. These tees are what I had leftover from my last con.
- I will not do specific button requests, you get what I pull out of my magical button box. They’re all great though, don’t worry.
- I might throw in some bookmarks! You’ll have to wait and see!
- There will be three winners, each chosen at random with a random number generator.
- Each winner will receive one tee (out of the three shown), three random buttons, a hand-drawn doodle of choice, and a handy-dandy business card (those were leftover too I want to get rid of them jusT TAKE ALL OF MY THINGS).
- If you are chosen as a winner, and your ask/submit pages are not open, I will choose someone else. If you are chosen and your ask/submit pages are up, you must respond to my contact within 24 hours or I will choose someone else.
- I can ship world-wide, and I will pay for shipping. Customs fees are a bitch, but I will do it. Just know that it might take a while for your package to get to you! I’ll let you know when I’m sending them out!
- The winners will get to choose their tees, first come first serve to whomever replies to me first! If you do not get the tee you wanted, I can always send you just a drawing by snail mail and I can choose a different winner of the tee!
Happy reblogging! If you have any questions just ask!
Members of Congress are living off food stamps for a week to protest Republican cuts. It’s a challenge for them, but GOP cuts would hurt millions of everyday Americans.
Why does this not have more publicity. This needs it!
this is amazing!
What tumblr users really need to stop doing:
• post information that isn’t final and demand immediate actions
• abuse the petition system because stop
• send anon hate
•bully people for misinformation
• bully celebrities
•bully people for opinions
•STOP BEING A BUNCH OF OFFENDED PUSSIES WHO EXPECT EVERYTHING TO NOT BE TRIGGERING AND EASY FOR THEM AND FOR EVERYONE TO AGREE WITH THEM BECAUSE LIFE ISN’T EASY AND A LITTLE HARDSHIP ISN’T A BAD THING GOD
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING AND BRILLIANT THING EVER
This is what happens when women write ad campaigns for other women *dies from the hotness*